Following the Government’s announcement about changes to the Covid Protection Framework, we have made the following changes to our facilities:
From 11:59PM, Friday 25 March
- Scanning into Carterton District Council facilities will no longer be mandatory. COVID-19 tracking codes will remain in place for people who would like to use them.
From 9am, Tuesday 5 April
- Vaccine Passes are NOT required at any Carterton District Council facilities. This means you no longer need a Vaccine Pass to enter the Carterton Events Centre and Library.
- Carterton District Council offices back to normal opening times: 9AM to 4PM Monday to Friday.
Please continue to follow advice on social distancing, and wearing masks. Hand sanitizer will be available at all Council buildings.
- For more on Council services and facilities under the COVID Protection Framework, visit cdc.govt.nz/covid19.
- For more about general changes to the Red setting, visit Changes to the traffic light-system on the Unite against COVID-19 website, where you will find further details on COVID-19 in New Zealand.
- For Wairarapa-specific information, visit the Wairarapa District Health Board website.
We're sorry this page wasn't useful for you!
Tell us how we can improve this page. If you would like a direct response, please include an email address.