Building & Planning

Last updated: 27 Nov, 2023 10:40am

CDC moves to Objective Build portal

Carterton District Council's building team has moved to the Objective Build Portal from Simpli. Council is making this change for a number of reasons, in particular: to give a consistent approach across the region. Objective includes additional tools and options for...

read more