G&C Diggers will be working on behalf of Carterton District Council to replace the wastewater mains on Taverner Street, taking in the junctions with Kent Street, and Belvedere Road.
The work will start on Monday 22 May 22, and will take approximately 16 weeks, depending on the weather.
G&C Diggers will endeavour to complete the work as quickly as possible.
While the work is ongoing, please follow safety instructions, including:
- stay back from the worksite.
- follow the directions of workers.
- warn children about the potential dangers.
- keep your pets away from the area.
The work site will be marked by cones and barriers.
Trenches excavated will be backfilled, plated, or caged at the end of each working day to ensure your safety.
Road and pavement surfaces may be uneven. If you are walking in this area, please take extra care to avoid potential trip hazards, particularly when it’s dark.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information or assistance. Contact details are available below.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as the work takes place.
Project contact details
- Matt Chapman, Projects and Contacts Officer, Carterton District Council, Mobile 027 275 9556
- Mark Dennes, G&C Diggers Representative, Mobile 022 350 7550