Place Making Advisory Group
Last updated: 13 Jan, 2022 01:45pm
To assist the Council to promote the revitalisation of Carterton’s town centre.
- Terms of Reference
- Personnel and membership
A public forum is provided at the start of meetings, where anyone can address elected members.
Call us on 06 379 4030 if you wish to participate in this public forum.
Meeting times & frequency
Eight-weekly, or as required.
Terms of Reference
- Preparing and reviewing Carterton Revitalisation Framework and recommending it to the Council.
- Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the Framework.
- Providing advice to the Council on major projects in the town centre.
- Coordinating/carrying out place-making activities in Carterton.
- Up to 4 elected representatives.
- Individuals with particular expertise in place making.
- Representatives from Carterton groups that have a direct interest in place making and/or place making projects in Carterton.
- An elected member will chair the Advisory Group.
Secretarial support will be provided by the Council. Council officers will provide advice to the Advisory Group, as required, subject to funding availability
Three elected members.
We're sorry this page wasn't useful for you!
Tell us how we can improve this page. If you would like a direct response, please include an email address.