Infrastructure & Services Committee
Last updated: 13 Jan, 2022 01:46pm
To oversee the operations of the Council’s roading, waters, solid waste, parks and Events Centre.
- Attend a meeting
- Terms of Reference
- Personnel and membership
- Committee Meetings Archive
A public forum is provided at the start of meetings, where anyone can address elected members.
Call us on 06 379 4030 if you wish to participate in this public forum.
Terms of Reference
- Monitor the identification and management of risks faced by the Council.
- Monitor the Council’s health and safety management system and identification of risks in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and any substitute legislation.
- Approve the annual external audit proposal.
- Review the external auditor’s management letter and management responses.
- Monitor management of the Council’s internal financial control environment, and report as appropriate to the Council on compliance with all external audit requirements and statutory responsibilities.
- Monitor and review the Council’s financial policies and financial performance.
- Review the draft Annual Report prior to consideration by Council, including consideration of reports from external auditors.
- Consider matters relating to the employment of the Chief Executive, including an annual performance review.
- Chair: B Deller
- Deputy Chair: S Cretney
- Members: Mayor G Lang; Cr R Keys; Cr R Stockley; Cr D Williams; Hurunui-o-Rangi Marae Representative R Smith.
The Mayor and three elected members. The Committee may also have one appointed member who may also be the chair. A member appointed by Council will be on the basis of their skills and experience relevant to the purpose of the Committee. The appointed member will be eligible for payment.
Three elected members.
Eight-weekly, or as required. Wednesdays at 9am at Carterton Events Centre
Meeting Dates 2022
- 2 February
- 6 April
- 1 June
- 10 August
- 28 September
- 23 November
Infrastructure and Services Committee Meeting, 25 September 2019– Cancelled
- Infrastructure and Services Committee Meeting 14 August 2019 Agenda – Minutes
- Infrastructure and Services Committee Meeting 3 July 2019 Agenda – Minutes
- Infrastructure and Services Committee Meeting 5 June 2019 Agenda – Minutes
Infrastructure and Services Committee Meeting 24 April 2019– Cancelled
- Infrastructure and Services Committee Meeting 13 March 2019 Agenda – Minutes
We're sorry this page wasn't useful for you!
Tell us how we can improve this page. If you would like a direct response, please include an email address.