Economic Development Advisory Group
Last updated: 13 Jan, 2022 01:50pm
- Attend a meeting
- Terms of Reference
- Personnel and membership
Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings of Council and Committees.
A public forum is provided for at the start of meetings, where anyone can address elected members.
Call us on 06 379 4030 if you wish to participate in this public forum.
Terms of Reference
To assist the Council and business community develop and grow the Carterton District economy.
- Preparing and reviewing a Carterton Economic Development Plan and recommending to Council.
- Monitoring implementation of the plan and reporting progress to the Council and to Go Carterton.
- Coordinating economic development activities within Carterton District.
Three elected members.
- Up to 3 elected representatives
- Up to 3 representatives of Go Carterton
- Other community members and representatives of relevant groups/agencies, as determined by the Chair.
- An elected member will chair the Advisory Group
Secretarial support will be provided by Go Carterton, under a funding agreement with the Council.
Council officers will provide advice to the Advisory Group, as required, subject to funding availability
Eight-weekly, or as required.