Carterton Arts, Culture and Heritage Advisory Group
Last updated: 13 Jan, 2022 01:48pm
The group assists Council to promote arts, cultural and heritage activities in Carterton.
- Terms of Reference
- Personnel and membership
- Meeting times & frequency
Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings of Council and Committees.
A public forum is provided at the start of meetings, where anyone can address elected members.
Call us on 06 379 4030 if you wish to participate in this public forum.
Terms of Reference
- Preparing and reviewing an Arts, Culture and Heritage Strategy and recommending it to the Council.
- Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the Strategy.
- Providing advice to the Council on major arts, culture and heritage initiatives in Carterton.
Up to three elected representatives, and representatives of:
- Heart of Arts
- Carterton Historical Society
- Heritage NZ
- Hurunui o Rangi Marae (2 representatives).
An elected member will chair the Advisory Group.
Secretarial support will be provided by the Council. Council officers will also provide advice to the Advisory Group, as required, subject to resource availability.
Quarterly, or as required.