Reticulation staff will be doing an emergency fire hydrant repair in Charles st this morning from 9.30am and water will be shut off from this period. The job should only take 1 hour and water may come on earlier than stated. Residents of the area effected are advise to store water for this period. The area effected is Charles St from High St end down to Gertrude st . Doesn’t effect any other side streets as the water is ring fed from Brooklyn Rd.
Recent News & Events
- Daffodil Festival
- PROHIBITED FIRE SEASON NOW IN FORCE
- QV has released its 2020 rating valuations on behalf of the three Wairarapa Councils.
- Carterton District Council to hold by-election following resignation
- Carterton moves to restricting water use to handheld hoses on alternate days
- Get your business on the map with Go Carterton’s Business Mapping Project
- Returned & Services Memorial Trust tertiary grant applications open
- Wellington Anniversary waste and recycling collection
- Sport NZ Rural Travel Fund grants open
- Have Your Say – Draft Reserve Management Plan