Reticulation staff will be doing an emergency fire hydrant repair in Charles st this morning from 9.30am and water will be shut off from this period. The job should only take 1 hour and water may come on earlier than stated. Residents of the area effected are advise to store water for this period. The area effected is Charles St from High St end down to Gertrude st . Doesn’t effect any other side streets as the water is ring fed from Brooklyn Rd.
Recent News & Events
- Carterton library open until 2pm Saturdays
- Cheques no longer accepted after Friday 21 May 2021
- 2021 By-election Results
- Anzac Parade and Service 2021
- 4pm Friday 16 April Carterton District Council lifts boil water notice
- Positive Ageing Strategy Update – April 2021
- 5pm Tuesday 13 April – Boil water notice still in effect
- 4.30pm Friday 9 April boil water notice update
- Tuesday 6 April 4.30pm update on boil water notice still in effect
- 2pm Thursday 1 April – All drinking water must be boiled in Carterton until further notice.