Reticulation staff will be doing an emergency fire hydrant repair in Charles st this morning from 9.30am and water will be shut off from this period. The job should only take 1 hour and water may come on earlier than stated. Residents of the area effected are advise to store water for this period. The area effected is Charles St from High St end down to Gertrude st . Doesn’t effect any other side streets as the water is ring fed from Brooklyn Rd.
Recent News & Events
- Total Fire Ban Lifted – Now Restricted
- Rubbish and recycling during Alert 4 lockdown
- Media Statement – Update on COVID-19 results – Wednesday 25 March
- Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act Update.
- Councils unite to fight COVID-19
- Update on confirmed COVID-19 case in Carterton
- Water Shut Off on Charles Street today – 9.30am
- Clock tower update March 2020
- Creative Communities Grant Scheme open
- Community Garden BBQ