26 August 2022
We currently have a detour in place at our Transfer Station on Dalefield Road due to the construction of a new weighbridge.
Carterton District Council has been approved funding from the Ministry of the Environment under their Weighbridges Infrastructure Project. This will enable Council to install a weighbridge on the outgoing exit road, as an additional ‘weigh out’ bridge to speed up entry/exit and to provide an accurate way of measuring all truck / trailer loads in the future.
Start date: 29 August 2022
Work hours: 7am – 6pm
Completion date: October 2022
- During the construction period, there will be ongoing work on the exit road.
- Exiting traffic flows will be redirected to the left before the entry Kiosk.
- Normal access to the transfer station is not disrupted.
- Work will be weather dependent.
What do I need to do?
- Please stay away from the marked worksite area
- Follow the directions of workers
- Please warn children about the potential dangers.
- Please keep your pets away from the area (dogs are prohibited in the Landfill area).
- The work site will be marked by cones and barriers and road.
Who do I contact if I have concerns?
We understand that this work will be disruptive for Transfer station users. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
For transfer station operations, please contact Lance
For weighbridge construction works please contact Matt Chapman
Email at email@example.com
Transfer Station Open Hours
|Tuesday||9am – 11am|
|Wednesday||9am – 11am|
|Thursday||9am – 11am|
|Friday||9am – 11am|
|Saturday||9am – 12pm|
|Sunday||11am – 4.30pm|
|New Years Day||Closed|