Lincoln Road will be closed between Frederick Street and Dalefield Road during daytime hours on weekdays from Monday 12 September for at least four weeks.
The road closure will allow contractors to install the water supply mains linking the potable water tanks and Frederick Street water treatment plant.
Please avoid the area where possible. Diversions will be available along Thomas Road and Brooklyn Road.
Further work on wastewater mains will continue on Dalefield Road between Lincoln Road and State Highway 2. This stretch of road will be open but subject to lane closures.
All work is weather dependent.
Lincoln Road road closure
- Where: Lincoln Road between Frederick Street and Dalefield Road.
- When: 6.30am to 6.30pm for four weeks, starting Monday 12 September.
- Why? Installation of new water mains between the potable water tanks and Frederick street WTP.
- What else do I need to know?
- Further work will continue on Dalefield Road between Lincoln Road and State Highway 2 during this time.
- Signs up on State Highway 2 advising drivers.
- Contact? email@example.com