COVID-19 Protection Framework
Last updated: 14 Sep, 2022 12:44pm
From Tuesday 13 September, there is no longer a requirement for staff, or the public, to wear masks in public spaces of Carterton District Council facilities, events, or at meetings.
Advice on Covid-19
- The COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights) has been removed.
- Only people who test positive for COVID-19 are required to isolate for seven days.
- Household contacts are recommended to take a RAT test every day for five days. So long as they test negative, they will be able to go about daily life as normal.
- Masks will not be required anywhere, except when visiting certain healthcare facilities like hospitals, GPs, pharmacies and aged care residential facilities.
- Some places like workplaces or marae may ask people to wear a mask. Masks are recommended in confined places such as public transport or when visiting vulnerable people.
Visit the covid19.govt.nz website for more information.