Select Page

24 August 2020

We appreciate your patience whilst we waited for today’s announcement regarding NZ’s Covid Levels. 

We have decided to delay making a final decision about the 2020 Daffodil festival until next week.  This will give us more time to ensure we have the most up to date information available before making this very big decision – we are committed to bringing you this iconic event but must ensure the safety of the festival goers, the stall holders and all those involved in bringing you the event.  A final decision will be made next week after further guidance from Government and this will still give us two weeks notice before the event.