Option 2 with 53% of the vote! Your elected members resolved that the voting process was fair and accepted the outcome of the public vote. Please note, the vote was for the paint scheme only as there is currently no funding set aside for lighting and we are yet to explore whether the engineering of the structure allows for exposed panels. Councillors agreed the option of lighting would be decided at a future meeting.
Recent News & Events
- Localised 0800 Number
- Passing of former Carterton Mayor Barry Keys
- Total Fire Ban Lifted – Now Restricted
- Rubbish and recycling during Alert 4 lockdown
- Media Statement – Update on COVID-19 results – Wednesday 25 March
- Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act Update.
- Councils unite to fight COVID-19
- Update on confirmed COVID-19 case in Carterton
- Water Shut Off on Charles Street today – 9.30am
- Clock tower update March 2020