Option 2 with 53% of the vote! Your elected members resolved that the voting process was fair and accepted the outcome of the public vote. Please note, the vote was for the paint scheme only as there is currently no funding set aside for lighting and we are yet to explore whether the engineering of the structure allows for exposed panels. Councillors agreed the option of lighting would be decided at a future meeting.
Recent News & Events
- Audit & Risk meeting unable to be livestreamed
- Daffodil Festival
- PROHIBITED FIRE SEASON NOW IN FORCE
- QV has released its 2020 rating valuations on behalf of the three Wairarapa Councils.
- Carterton District Council to hold by-election following resignation
- Carterton moves to restricting water use to handheld hoses on alternate days
- Get your business on the map with Go Carterton’s Business Mapping Project
- Returned & Services Memorial Trust tertiary grant applications open
- Wellington Anniversary waste and recycling collection
- Sport NZ Rural Travel Fund grants open